158625Distributed team - tools for Story Mapping

  • Ram Srinivasan
    Apr 9, 2013
      I am helping a distributed team (PO and developers in different locations)
      and though, personally, I like "physical" story maps better, the team would
      need an electronic tool for story mapping.

      Which electronic tool(s) have you used for "virtual" story maps?
      Considering that we are currently using excel/google spread sheet to manage
      stories, it would be great if the tool would have an "import" feature (so
      that we need not write stories again) . Some form of "export" functionality
      will be nice to have feature.

      Thanks,
      Ram