158616Re: Origins of user stories

  • Malapine
    Apr 1, 2013
      --- Steven Gordon <sgordonphd@...> wrote:
      > The inmate example is an interesting case. For some applications,
      > the inmates might be the *users*, not just stakeholders.

      For any application, you can think of anti-stories that would
      please some users, but harm other users or stakeholders. These
      are often useful for testing purposes.

      As an ATM user, I want the machine to dispense money without
      debiting my account, so I can spend more.

      As an elevator passenger, I want the car to take me straight to
      the lobby and not stop on any other floors, so I can get out
      of the building sooner.

      etc.
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic