158586Re: [XP] Re: Origins of user stories

  • Charlie Poole
    Mar 24, 2013
      XP generalizes this with the notion that "the Customer speaks with one
      voice." This leaves unstated whether the Customer is one person or several,
      and makes no particular statement of whether the Customer is a direct user
      of the system or not. One of my best all-time Customers was a sales
      manageer, who needed features that would be saleable to corporate
      decision-makers and usable by the end user.

      Charlie