158563Re: [XP] Back of the Door Sticky Note Issue Tracking.

  • John Carter
    Mar 13, 2013
      On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 5:07 PM, Charlie Poole <charliepoole@...>wrote:

      > Problems found when a story was initially believed to be finished either
      > meant the story wasn't finished or that a new story had to be written.

      Problems found later became a (possibly high priority) story.

      That is effectively, although perhaps not consciously, the "lean
      manufacturing" route.

      ie. Throttle the rate of defect injection / increase defect fix to match
      that of defect discovery.

      ie. No queues.

      --
      John Carter Phone : (64)(3) 358 6639
      Tait Electronics Fax : (64)(3) 359 4632

      --

      ------------------------------
      This email, including any attachments, is only for the intended recipient.
      It is subject to copyright, is confidential and may be the subject of legal
      or other privilege, none of which is waived or lost by reason of this
      transmission.
      If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disseminate,
      distribute or reproduce such email, any attachments, or any part thereof.
      If you have received a message in error, please notify the sender
      immediately and erase all copies of the message and any attachments.
      Unfortunately, we cannot warrant that the email has not been altered or
      corrupted during transmission nor can we guarantee that any email or any
      attachments are free from computer viruses or other conditions which may
      damage or interfere with recipient data, hardware or software. The
      recipient relies upon its own procedures and assumes all risk of use and of
      opening any attachments.