158562Re: [XP] Back of the Door Sticky Note Issue Tracking.

    Mar 13 12:37 PM
      Hi Steven,

      On Mar 13, 2013, at 3:16 PM, Steven Gordon <sgordonphd@...> wrote:

      > A process that attempts to make it impossible for people to produce defects
      > would be too prescriptive to be efficient or to produce learning or
      > innovation. We would all much prefer a process that facilitates people
      > learning to get better, but then such a process would allow defects along
      > the way.

      Could you perhaps phrase this idea in such a way as to do two things that this does not:

      First, offer advice on what one might do, rather than on what one ought not do, and, second, offer advice that tends to lead to a continuing reduction of defects?

      I have two cats, and a big house full of cat stuff.
      The cats fight and divide up the house, messing up their own lives.
      Nice work cats.
      Meow.