158535Re: [XP] Hubflow? More like Hubflown't

  • Adrian Howard
    Feb 15, 2013
      Hey Ryan,

      On 15 February 2013 11:47, Ryan King <ryanjosephking@...> wrote:
      [snip]
      > How would you verbalize the pro's/con's of full C.I., one-way C.I.,
      > and no C.I., to someone who is bought into the importance of
      > feature-branches?
      [snip]

      Having been involved in a few conversations around this topic recently
      I'm not sure I have a terribly good answer beyond the points you
      already raised.

      One observation is that it often seems to be tied to the team's
      preferred way of working. If you like working by yourself / remotely
      then having feature branches can seem a nice way to work since you
      don't have to deal with the rest of the team most of the time.

      Adrian
      t. +44 (0)7752 419080 skype adrianjohnhoward pinboard.in/u:adrianh
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic