158529Re: [XP] How to find a good XP team/shop?

  • Kay
    Jan 31, 2013
      Hey, Ron,

      I read "come to work with them for a while" as being a period of time longer than a day. so my bad, I guess. I have heard of "interviews" that included a half-day or so of pairing... and I'd certainly be willing to do that.

      The rent question was rhetorical.

      But I suspect you knew that.

      Kay