158526Re: [XP] Prioritizing the backlog.

  • Curtis Cooley
    Jan 31, 2013
      On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 4:59 AM, Ron Jeffries <ronjeffries@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Hi John,
      >
      > On Jan 23, 2013, at 7:13 PM, John Carter john.carter@...> wrote:
      >
      > > All easy problems to solve....
      > >
      > > ...but become hard when the list is on the wrong side of 500 and the
      > number
      > > of customers and interests are on the wrong side of 10.
      >
      > See also my old article about having no backlog: Petition the King.
      >
      > +1

      This is exactly what I thought of when I read the OP.

      I also thought about Lean Procrastination which is very similar to Kevin's
      top 10. Your customers know more about the product and what they need
      better than you ever will so outsource the backlog to them :)