158493Re: [XP] Prioritizing the backlog.

  • Alexander Kriegisch
    Jan 24, 2013
      How about resetting the backlog and creating a new one?

      Or if it seems to be too extreme even for an Extreme Programmer, kill everyting older than one year or x months. If it is important, it will reappear.

      Question: How can it be that something is really important, but rotting in the backlog for a year or longer? ;-)
      --
      Alexander Kriegisch
      http://scrum-master.de