158244Re: [XP] why do people say agile when they mean waterfall

  • Jonathan Harley
    Nov 12, 2012
      An associate of mine has the "Three Es": Educate, Eradicate, Evacuate.

      Educate those you can to change the situation. If you still have
      resisters, try to have them removed from the situation (eradicate).
      Finally, failing the first two, there's nothing else to do but what you
      did..

      I hope the pain of doing so is short-lived.

      Best - Jon