158232The Dark Side of Agile - Request for Contribution

  • Succi Giancarlo (P)
    Oct 25, 2012
      Dear All,
      we are currently performing a research on the successful evolution of Agile Methods and on understanding the possible related impediment.

      Along these lines we have written and presented a paper at SPLASH 2012 on what we call "The Dark Side of Agile Software Development" http://darkagilemanifesto.org/dark-side-of-agile-janes-succi-splash-2012.pdf. The video of the presentation is in youtube: (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McSROabNbdU).

      To move ahead in our research we have developed a questionnaire based on what we call the "Dark Manifesto for Agile Software Development" (http://darkagilemanifesto.org) and we kindly ask you to fill it and to distribute it into your network. It is at URL:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHZIbkNYMUQxOU03cjBCUnZIWDZXSWc6MQ.

      We have also created a Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/darkagilemanifesto) page and a LinkedIn group (http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Dark-Side-Agile-4688911?gid=4688911) to discuss further the subject.

      We kindly ask you to fill the questionnaire and to pass it to other people that you feel could be interested, and to join the facebook and/or the linkedin groups to continue there the discussion.

      Thanks a lot!
      Alberto, Andrea, and Giancarlo

      ________________________________
      Giancarlo Succi, PhD, PEng
      Professor and Director
      Center for Applied Software Engineering (CASE)
      Free University of Bolzano/Bozen
      Dominikanerplatz 3 Piazza Domenicani
      I-39100 Bozen/Bolzano, Italy
      ph: +39(0471)016-131 - fax: +39(0471)016-009 - m: +39(320)922-4192
      e-mail: Giancarlo.Succi@...<blocked::mailto:Giancarlo.Succi@...>
      www.case.unibz.it<blocked::http://www.case.unibz.it/>

      Importante: Il presente messaggio contiene informazioni riservate al solo destinatario. Se avete ricevuto questo messaggio per errore, Vi chiediamo di avvertire immediatamente il mittente e di cancellarla assieme agli eventuali allegati. Qualsiasi uso, comunicazione o diffusione non autorizzata delle informazioni riportate nel messaggio assieme agli eventuali allegati è rigorosamente proibita.
      Wichtig: Diese Mitteilung enthält vertrauliche Informationen, die einzig für den Empfängers bestimmt sind. Falls Sie diese Nachricht irrtümlich erhalten haben, werden Sie ersucht, sofort den Absender darüber zu informieren und diese Mitteilung samt Anhang zu löschen. Die unbefugte Nutzung, Weiterleitung oder Verbreitung der Informationen dieser Mitteilung und deren Anhang ist streng verboten.
      Warning: The information contained in this e-mail is confidential or may otherwise be legally privileged. It is intended for the named recipient only. If you have received it in error, please notify us immediately by reply or by calling the telephone number above and delete this message and all its attachments. Please note that any unauthorised review, copying, disclosing or otherwise making use of the information is strictly prohibited.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic