157804Re: [XP] Story sizes and productivity gains

  • Tim Ottinger
    Jun 22, 2012
      > Downey described the purpose with this user story: AS A Scrum Product Owner who
      > is trying to evaluate the efficacy of the product directions I have chosen, I
      > NEED a reliable way to measure the increased value
      > contribution of the Team sprint-over-sprint SO THAT I can compare the Team's
      > rate of value contribution increase to the changes in revenue we are generating
      > and adjust our direction if the value isn't being realized.

      What is the relation between the two?

      If the value is low, would you improve it by increasing or decreasing the rate of production?

      It sounds to me like checking the speedometer to determine the direction of travel.

      Tim Ottinger
      http://IndustrialLogic.com/
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic