157798Re: [XP] Story sizes and productivity gains

  • George Dinwiddie
    Jun 21, 2012
      Ron,

      On 6/21/12 2:44 PM, RonJeffries wrote:
      > George ...
      >
      > On Jun 21, 2012, at 2:38 PM, George Dinwiddie wrote:
      >
      >> Any ideas on how to measure team productivity?
      >

      > Any ideas on WHY to measure team productivity?

      Another good question. My initial point is that the rest of the sentence
      is superfluous. Even if we think we have a good reason (or are just
      curious), we have /no/ way to measure this concept "productivity" in
      knowledge work.

      - George