157792Re: [XP] Story sizes and productivity gains

  • Paul Epps
    Jun 21, 2012
      Hi Chet -

      > Please describe the process that this 'productivity measure' will be input to. What is its purpose?

      Downey described the purpose with this user story: AS A Scrum Product Owner who is trying to evaluate the efficacy of the product directions I have chosen, I NEED a reliable way to measure the increased value
      contribution of the Team sprint-over-sprint SO THAT I can compare the Team's rate of value contribution increase to the changes in revenue we are generating and adjust our direction if the value isn't being realized.

      Thanks...

      pe