157221Re: [XP] Velocity as a productivity metric

  • Wouter Lagerweij
    Apr 1, 2012
      Hi George,

      This is called Goodhart's law. I think it was tweeted around a bit during
      the CalmAlpha event a while back, maybe that's where you saw it.

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goodhart's_law

      Wouter

      Wouter Lagerweij | wouter@...
      http://www.lagerweij.com | @wouterla <http://twitter.com/#!/wouterla>