156789Re: [XP] TDD/unit testing in a team without unit testing

  • Steven Solomon
    Jan 11, 2012
      It is hard. right now i am working on a web team. we had CI but no unit
      tests or acceptance tests. my strategy is adding those as I change things
      but keep them out of the
      CI script (they don't run on the build, because Im not forcing TDD on my
      coworkers) so while adding tests I occasionally pull them over for a second
      and let them know what I am doing.
      Hopefully combining non breaking code and a non aggressive tdd evangelism
      will get results but we will see