156786Re: [XP] TDD/unit testing in a team without unit testing

  • Daniel Wildt
    Jan 11, 2012
      What we have done in our company was to create a coding dojo (
      http://codingdojo.org/) space every week. The team started to play with TDD
      more and more and few weeks after, they were building unit tests using a
      test first approach.

      Coding Dojos create confidence and they create a more "humble" space for
      learning.

      Regards,
      Daniel Wildt
      http://danielwildt.com