156760Re: [XP] ITIL

  • Andrew McDonagh
    Nov 5, 2011
      It's used by most major corporations to run internal services like help desks. It's basically a Service Management tool kit. Theres various levels of certification for individuals. Most companies are moving to ITIL v3

      I run a testing service for my company, we provide automation testers, tools and testing best practices to our project teams. Think of us as a one stop shop for testing.

      Andrew