156694Re: Relevance of XP in Modern era

  • D.André Dhondt
    Aug 26, 2011
      On Sat, Aug 20, 2011 at 10:50 AM, MarvinToll.com <MarvinToll@...>wrote:

      > **
      >
      > ...Scrum has received widespread 'mind-share'... while XP has tended to
      > appeal to an insular community.

      Hmmmm, it's not a competition--and it's not fair to call XP insular. Didn't
      the xUnit frameworks sweep across the whole industry? Weren't the XP
      founders on C2, the original wiki? The ideas from there, as well as the
      technology, have spread even beyond the industry to the mainstream masses...
      No, XP is not insular. That's why I stay on this list--our community is
      always bringing in new ideas to share with one another.

      --
      D. André Dhondt
      mobile: 215-805-0819

      Support low-cost conferences -- http://AgileTour.org/