156630Re: [XP] Relevance of XP in Modern era

  • JeffGrigg
    Jun 24, 2011
      --- Adam Sroka <adam.sroka@...> wrote:
      > There are those who believe that Scrum has superceded XP, ...

      When measured as the popularity of claiming to be doing "X", Scrum has probably surpassed XP. But even if more teams were doing Scrum well than XP, I would still prefer to measure based on effectiveness, rather than popularity. If we were to take "measure by popularity" seriously, then I think we'd find "ad-hoc, unstructured, responding to whims" to be the most popular and widely adopted approach. >;->
    • Show all 28 messages in this topic