156622Re: [XP] Relevance of XP in Modern era

  • Steven Gordon
    Jun 23, 2011
      I am not Chet, but here is my take:

      Because XP is an effective starting point for doing software development
      which facilitates each team making its own local improvements to continue
      being effective in light of its own particular dynamic organizational and
      project context.

      Because XP is *not* a prescriptive, static process, it is totally
      unnecessary to change its definition much over time, if at all. There is
      sufficient flexibility already built into XP for each team to adapt its own
      process (which started as vanilla XP) as necessary.

      SteveG