156617Re: [XP] Relevance of XP in Modern era

  • D.André Dhondt
    Jun 21, 2011
      On Sun, Jun 19, 2011 at 2:42 AM, Tay <twzgerald@...> wrote:

      > **
      > ...May I here some opinions from anyone or links to possible articles, on
      > how XP is still relevant in the modern era
      XP has changed--it supports a very relational perspective, and tends to be
      absorbed by, or to absorb, other things in the environment. Take, for
      example, the impact that Lean thinking, and then the Lean Startup movement,
      have had on us. Regardless of this change, the core of XP, to me, is about
      getting people to communicate better about software--and that problem will
      be relevant as long as people are writing software.

      D. André Dhondt
      mobile: 215-805-0819
      skype: d.andre.dhondt
      twitter: adhondt http://dhondtsayitsagile.blogspot.com/