156582Re: [XP] [mod] Gmail account hacked.

  • Adam Sroka
    Jun 1, 2011
      Yes. Sorry about that. Apparently many Gmail accounts were hacked around the
      same time. I've taken steps including crafting a new strong password and
      turning on google's two-step authentication. Hopefully that's the end of it.

      Thanks,
      Adam
      On Jun 1, 2011 9:53 PM, "John Roth" <JohnRoth1@...> wrote:
      > It looks like someone hacked Adam Sroka's gmail account. The same spam
      message appeared in both the XP and TDD lists.