156551Re: [XP] Agile challenges

  • Jeff Langr
    May 6, 2011
      Someone should put that on a card or something. (hint, hint, Tim!)

      Seriously, this is a great list. On #3 ("don't turn your local people into
      remotes") absolutely, don't insist that everyone deal with the
      far-less-effective agile PM tools to accommodate all the remote folks.
      But I'll also suggest that it's probably very useful to have the locals to
      experience the perspective and disadvantage of being remote.

      Teleconferences are interesting: of course it's far more effective for
      everyone to be chatting in the same room, face-to-face, but I'd say the next
      most effective is *everyone* online. I've seen mixes where half the people
      are in a room and the rest are on the phone go sour too often (usually one
      of these halves dominates).

      Jeff

      ps--Well, perhaps there is still a bit of life to beat out of this horse.

      Langr Software Solutions
      http://langrsoft.com
      http://agileinaflash.com <http://agileinaflash.com-->