155980Re: [XP] Re: Is experimentation an XP value?

  • Adam Sroka
    Nov 8, 2010
      My data is only anecdotal, based on the teams that I have had direct contact
      with.

      However, I think there is a terminology problem. In the early days people
      had difficulty adopting XP wholesale. So, they said they were doing XP, but
      they hadn't implemented all the practices yet.

      Nowadays I find teams in very similar circumstances, but they claim to be
      doing Scrum with or without some number of "engineering practices." AFAIK,
      there is no meaningful difference here except that the words we are using
      are different.