155978Re: [XP] Re: Is experimentation an XP value?

  • ronjeffriesacm@gmail.com
    Nov 8, 2010
      I don't have any data, even subjective, to support this. Intuitively, it would seem that since xp is more specific, it might be harder to assert it without basis. That said, historically, i've seen a lot of so-called xp teams not doing it at all well.