155962Re: [XP] Is experimentation an XP value?

  • Adam Sroka
    Nov 6, 2010
      On Sat, Nov 6, 2010 at 9:03 AM, Keith Ray <keith.ray@...> wrote:

      > Groups we are calling "Scrum Teams" may be late adopters, who are by definition reluctant to change, (and might have had Scrum forced on them) while the "XP teams" you remember may have been early adopters voluntarily embracing change.

      Yes, that's exactly what I was talking about. The XP folks who I know
      have a natural tendency to try new things that led them to XP in the
      first place. A lot of the folks I am dealing with now want me to
      promise that it is going to work before they try it and even then they
      seem to fear the change. They will do something if I tell them they
      have to, but that is contrary to both my values and the values that we
      would like to see them embrace. It's a tough nut.
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic