155928Re: Principle #11

  • scott
    Nov 3, 2010
      Well, it said the "ecosystem" must evolve to support both - it's about the surrounding organization as opposed to the agile team itself. This does seem important to success in a world where many (most? all?) organizations have to support both and where many organizations will be evolving from only supporting non-agile.

      scott

      --- In extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com, "JeffGrigg" <jeffreytoddgrigg@...> wrote:

      > Being "sufficiently flexible to still support non-agile [...] teams" doesn't strike me as a particularly "Agile Manifesto" kind of statement. If we're so flexible as to include >NON-AGILE<, then how is this a "call to arms" statement of values for >Being AGILE<?
      >
      > I like some of their wording changes. But some of sounds a bit like political committee work.
      >
      > --- "MarvinToll.com" <MarvinToll@> wrote:
      > > 3) This 'organizational ecosystem' deal sounds like it came
      > > from someone in a research capacity... vs. someone that
      > > spends their day implementing 'working software'.

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic