155927Re: Principle #11

  • JeffGrigg
    Nov 2, 2010
      Being "sufficiently flexible to still support non-agile [...] teams" doesn't strike me as a particularly "Agile Manifesto" kind of statement. If we're so flexible as to include >NON-AGILE<, then how is this a "call to arms" statement of values for >Being AGILE<?

      I like some of their wording changes. But some of sounds a bit like political committee work.

      --- "MarvinToll.com" <MarvinToll@...> wrote:
      > 3) This 'organizational ecosystem' deal sounds like it came
      > from someone in a research capacity... vs. someone that
      > spends their day implementing 'working software'.
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic