155775[XP] Re: Is Kanban Agile? And shock vs slow change.

  • JeffGrigg
    Sep 24, 2010
      --- John Goodsen <jgoodsen@...> wrote:
      > (BTW, keep in mind that Jeff Sutherland himself shows data
      > that somewhere around 25% or less of teams saying they do
      > Scrum are actually doing Scrum)... what are the other 75%
      > doing? probably dealing with the disruption that they
      > created in their own company!?

      No, in my experience, the other 75% are not doing much. And not getting much benefit. They're happy that they can say "we're doing scrum." They do daily meetings. But they pretty much just muddle through as they've always done.

      I wish to cause change. I intend to push change as hard and as fast as they can take it. I don't intend to be there a very long time. So I don't have a lot of time to wait.
    • Show all 232 messages in this topic