154572Re: [XP] pair programming in 3 people team

  • Curtis Cooley
    Jul 21, 2010
      On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 12:45 AM, Ilja Preuß <iljapreuss@...>wrote:

      > Hi Curtis,
      >
      > > Said perhaps a little more harshly, if you have people who will "game the
      > > system" then you don't have the right people. If there are only three of
      > > you, and you've all decided to try this XP thing, then I'd think that's
      > > unlikely.
      >
      > Well, all I can tell you is that when working in a team, I want to do
      > pair programming, and I prefer a system that helps me overcome my
      > personal quirks. If that makes me the wrong man for your team, so be
      > it. :)
      >
      > No hard feelings, Ilja
      >
      > Not implying that at all. Just perhaps read more into what you were
      saying than what you were saying. I was going all the way to a person who
      regularly does't feel like pairing. That's a sign that perhaps he or she is
      not really ready for Agile software development.

      --
      Curtis Cooley
      curtis.cooley@...