154551Re: [XP] pair programming in 3 people team

  • Ilja Preuß
    Jul 20, 2010
      Hi,

      in the last team I worked on we were three programmers in the end.
      After some experimentation, we ended up with two open tasks, pair
      switching every 60 minutes (including a five minute break). Worked
      very well for us. Personally, I liked switching every 30 minutes even
      more, but apparently that's not for everyone... ;)

      Cheers, Ilja