154079Re: [XP] Cost of Process Changes?

  • Michael Avila
    Jun 9, 2010
      @Dhondt - Thanks! I'm actually currently talking with leadership about
      value-stream mapping. I've never done it before, but I'm very familiar with
      what it is and the ideas behind it. Do you have any resource on hand that
      would be of practical use? I've been looking at the "Learning to See" book
      for the last few months, but haven't got to it yet (I spend an inordinate
      amount of time reading).

      -
      http://proas.org/michael