153158Re: [XP] xp and remote workers

  • paul
    Mar 9, 2010
      --- In extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com, Heinrich Breedt <heinrichbreedt@...> wrote:
      > No worries mate.
      > I actually did some research into it. I guess what im wondering is, if
      > anyone is doing remote pairing, or distributed agile, do they have any tips
      > as far as technology that would make it easier.

      Not a technology tip but - I'm leading a split team here. One thing we do is try to work on the stories that are challenging (in the sense that they have lots of subtle nuances or edge cases) onshore and then feed derivative stories or stories with more clear cut requirements to the offshore team.
    • Show all 48 messages in this topic