152483Re: [XP] Happy Birthday!

  • Bill Caputo
    Dec 31, 2009
      On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 3:06 PM, Dave Rooney <dave.rooney@...> wrote:
      >> Was that the date it became the yahoo list or the creation of the
      >> e-groups list itself (before yahoo bought them)?
      > I'm not sure.  The first message
      > (http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/extremeprogramming/message/1) was at
      > 9:49 PM on Dec. 31, 1999.  That leads me to believe that it was the
      > creation date.

      Looks like the egroups move didn't happen until Aug. 2000 (according
      to wikipedia) - what's weird is that I remember being on this list
      when it was still egroups, and several of the member join dates date
      until 12/1999, but mine is Aug. 2000 - which is when the list became
      part of Yahoo groups. Dunno, maybe I had a different account or
      something before. Anyway, happy birthday XP list!

      Best,
      Bill
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic