151934Re: [XP] XP Developers versus Scrum Developers

  • D. André Dhondt
    Oct 2, 2009
      On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 6:01 PM, Ron Jeffries <ronjeffries@...> wrote:
      >why one would want to appear hireable to people who don't know
      >how to hire is an open question

      There are a lot of average developers out there that don't know how to find
      a good job, and a lot of them that don't have sufficient means to be very
      picky. They'll take what the recruiter finds for them.

      >>Maybe WeVouchFor.org...
      >Seemed like a good idea but has not caught on in
      >any very impressive way.

      As I understand it, the site was a spike, that proved the project would be
      very expensive to run, and so the project was stopped.

      --
      D. André Dhondt
      mobile: 001 33 671 034 984

      Support low-cost conferences -- http://agiletour.org/