151520ANN - Agile Ottawa Fall 2009 / Winter 2010 Kickoff Meeting

  • Dave Rooney
    Sep 1, 2009
      Hello all,

      (Please forgive the cross-posting)

      I hope you all had a great summer, weather notwithstanding!

      We're pleased to announce our schedule for the coming season. The
      meetings are going to be held on the 2nd Tuesday of every month, so mark
      the following dates: September 8th, October 13th, November 10th,
      December 8th, January 12th., February 9th, March 9th, April 13th, May
      11th, and June 8th.

      Our season kick-off meeting will be Tuesday, September 8th at 7:00 PM at
      The Clocktower Pub, 575 Bank St., Ottawa. This will be an informal
      gathering allowing everyone to get to know each other a bit, considering
      that we have a large number of new faces in the group!

      For those new to Agile Ottawa, our web site can be found at:

      Hope to see you all there!

      Dave Rooney
      Mayford Technologies
      "Helping you become AGILE... to SURVIVE and THRIVE!"
      Twitter: daverooneyca
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic