149657Re: [XP] Ann: Scum Certified(TM) Agile Master Training Courses for April 2009

  • George Dinwiddie
    Apr 2 6:19 AM
      Scott Ambler wrote:
      > I’ll be teaching Scum Certified(TM) Agile Master courses in the
      > following cities this month:

      Cute, Scott. I /like/ it.

      Just one nit to pick: You mention "a very serious ethical lapse within
      the agile community." If I'm thinking of the same thing you are, then I
      don't think it's "within the agile community." The domain registrant of
      the website recently offering Agile certification has his resume online,
      and it doesn't mention any Agile experience at all.

      cheers,
      George