145845Re: [XP] [ANN] Free Lean Software Dev Course Taught On-line by Alan Shalloway

    Nov 3, 2008
      Hello, Alan. On Monday, November 3, 2008, at 6:27:44 AM, you
      wrote:

      > Free Lean Software Development Course Taught On-line by Alan Shalloway
      > I was thinking this course would be of great interest to XPers.

      I hope that a number of members here will take this course and
      comment here on what they have observed. I'll try to do it myself if
      time permits. At present I am on a secret mission in Seattle.

      Oops, I wasn't supposed to say that ...

      www.xprogramming.com/blog
      Any errors you find in this are the work of Secret Villains,
      whose mad schemes will soon be revealed. -- Wil McCarthy
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic