143416[XP] Re: Agile Management

  • Matt
    Jul 2, 2008
      Nina,

      --- In extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com, "Nina Niskanen"
      <nina.niskanen@...> wrote:

      <snip/>
      > > What actually happened in the story is the man diverted the
      attention of
      > > the customer (drunk) from what he *thought* he wanted to what he
      really
      > > needed. Is that Agile?
      >
      > To me, yes.

      This is interesting to me. I am beginning to understand that the
      collaboration opportunitites offered by the onsite customer is a two way
      street.

      Not only does the developer get feedback from the user on what has been
      done, but the user gets feedback from the developer on what *can* be
      done.

      I have seen this in action but I haven't seen it addressed much by the
      Agile community. Anyone have any references to articles etc that deal
      with this? I am reading some HCI related materials lately and I see a
      lot of this addressed in that arena but not much in the Agile realm.

      Thanks,

      Matt
    • Show all 58 messages in this topic