139299Re: [XP] Don't let them see our velocity?

    Feb 16, 2008
      Hello, Ilja. On Saturday, February 16, 2008, at 6:23:42 PM, you
      wrote:

      > I expect this to increase our velocity in the middle run. And I'm all
      > for measuring it.

      > I doubt we would have even tried this event if we had focused on
      > improving velocity.

      > How does that sound to you?

      Well, it sounds like it would take a pretty narrow set of ideas on
      how to improve velocity. In a discussion on that, I would hope that
      ideas like learning, better tools, higher morale, and better
      communication would come up.

      Anyone can make the simple complicated.
      Creativity is making the complicated simple. -- Charles Mingus
    • Show all 342 messages in this topic