124259Re: [XP] Does C++ unit testing become easier ?

    Dec 3, 2006
      Hello, Phlip. On Sunday, December 3, 2006, at 5:13:54 PM, you
      wrote:

      > Adrian Sutton wrote:

      >> This is a very good thing. By the time you have done your task you
      >> will both know more about the database and be more productive,
      >> valuable members of the team in future. The team bus number has now
      >> been increased.

      > I hope you remember this mail when, someday, we are working together, and
      > you pencil a 1-day estimate on a card, and then when you are out I grab it
      > and a pair and spend 3 days doing it very badly.

      Even if you accepted the estimate blindly, wouldn't you be wise
      enough, at the end of the first day (if not the first morning) to
      mention at the standup that you were in trouble?

      Testing quality into a program is like spinning straw into gold.
      -- George Cameron.
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic