124239Re: [XP] Does C++ unit testing become easier ?

    Dec 3, 2006
      Hello, Phlip. On Sunday, December 3, 2006, at 11:38:54 AM, you

      >>> Developers own one user story during one iteration...
      >> Not necessarily. That was, I believe, my original point. While I do
      >> think that is /a/ good way, I don't think it is the only acceptable
      >> XP way.

      > If Mr Q pencil the estimate on a story card, I check with him, or his
      > next-of-kin at least, before yanking it off the board and doing it. Right??

      Yes, I think working together on things is a really good idea ...

      Ron Jeffries
      Any errors you find in this are the work of Secret Villains,
      whose mad schemes will soon be revealed. -- Wil McCarthy
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic