124224Re: [XP] Does C++ unit testing become easier ?

    Dec 3, 2006
      Hello, Phlip. On Sunday, December 3, 2006, at 1:32:54 AM, you
      wrote:

      >> You have correctly identified that dividing the work between people
      >> by class doesn't work.
      >>
      >> One good solution is ... don't do that.
      >>
      >> XP has practices like Pair Programming and Team Code Ownership to
      >> address that ...

      > Shorter way to say it:

      > Developers own features, not classes.

      > You pull the card for a feature, you get a pair, you change here and there
      > to implement the feature, and you check in.

      While I do personally prefer the developer owns feature "pattern",
      as far as I know, that's not the only "XP" way to do it.

      A lot of preconceptions can be dismissed when you actually
      try something out. -- Bruce Eckel
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic