124193Re: [MODERATION QUESTION] Re: [XP] ANN: TP 2.0 Release (Agile Project Management Software)

  • George Dinwiddie
    Dec 1 5:30 PM
      Ron Jeffries wrote:
      > Hello, members. On Thursday, November 30, 2006, at 5:20:31 AM,
      > Michael wrote:
      >> TargetProcess Company is pleased to announce the release of
      >> TargetProcess v.2 <http://www.targetprocess.com> , the next generation
      >> project management software
      >> product for agile projects.
      > Question: Should this have been permitted, on the basis of being an
      > avowedly agile-focused product, or not?

      I don't mind product announcements, but this one is, in my opinion,
      rather long on marketing-speak. I've got no idea what "maps entities
      life-cycle to your business processes" means. Between the fact that it
      lists features that aren't described, and the weird formatting (in text
      mode, anyway), I wouldn't be inclined to give it a second thought.

      I think a short, personal description of the itch the product intends to
      scratch would be more appropriate to the list than this sort of

      - George

      * George Dinwiddie * gdinwiddie@...