121884Re: Doing agile retrosepctives

  • DianaLarsen
    Aug 3, 2006
      Gee Brandon,

      I don't think it sounds too much like an advertisemet at all. :-)

      Thanks,
      Diana

      Diana Larsen
      www.futureworksconsulting.com
      503-288-3550

      Now available: "Agile Retrospectives: Making Good Teams Great" by Esther Derby & Diana
      Larsen (Pragmatic Bookshelf, 2006)

      --- In extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com, "Brandon Campbell" <brandonjc@...>