      From: extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Bill Kelly
      Sent: Friday, June 30, 2006 5:06 PM
      To: extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Moderator] Re: [XP] Re: Convincing the business

      From: "igouy2" <igouy2@yahoo. <mailto:igouy2%40yahoo.com> com>

      > Is it possible that those people, who agreed that it was obvious the
      > agile approach was producing better software but were unable to find
      > any significant difference in the data, were simply wrong and there
      > really was no difference?

      What about QWAN? :)

      Well, I can relate from firsthand experience it made a huge
      difference on _our_ project when we switched from waterfall
      to XP.

      We even had names for the differences it made:

      Delivered on time
      No death march / crunch mode
      Bug-tracking software no longer needed for software bugs

      In contrast, our previous releases had:

      Schedule overruns
      Massive overtime death march / crunch mode
      Heavy reliance on bug tracking software

      Regards,

      Bill

      (QWAN: http://en.wikipedia