120146RE: [XP] Re: Like Garlic for Vampires

  • Philip Doherty
    Jun 1, 2006
      I read Peopleware and decided to do an analysis on the telephone interruptions a while ago. If we could cut our interruptions in half, leaving only the useful ones (believe me a lot of them were not useful) then it would save us £10,000 per employee per annum based on the time saved x daily rate.

      Of course there are assumptions in this but I think they are all pretty sensible.

      Just thought I'd throw some actual figures in.
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic