120144Re: [XP] Re: Like Garlic for Vampires

  • Chris Dollin
    Jun 1, 2006
      On Thursday 01 June 2006 10:09, Ron Jeffries wrote:

      > Yes ... another thing that happens in "Flow" is that one may be
      > concentrating well, but not being productive. We've all had that
      > sensation of finally giving up on something we've been at for hours,
      > and then realizing the problem before we get halfway home.

      At one point in my first job, I worked about 20 minutes cycle-ride from
      where we were living. Several problems had their solutions pop up
      on the last five minutes of the ride home, when I went off decent road
      onto bumpy earth tracks. I assume that the ideas needed shaking up,
      or something.

      I am older (and heavier) and no longer cycle home. Fortunately I work
      on the second floor [1] and bouncing down the stairs on the way to
      the car (or train) can work, as can a car CD player played VERY LOUD.

      [1] English units.

      --
      Chris "that's my excuse" Dollin
      "Who are you? What do you want?" /Babylon 5/