108978RE: [XP] Re: Running Tested Features

  • Ilja Preuss
    Jul 19, 2005
      > So far, no one has (to my knowledge) written a fixture that
      > gives the same functionality as the usual "capture and
      > replay" tools. It's not that it can't be done, it's simply that no
      > one has done it yet.

      I'm not sure what exactly you are looking for, but for one project I've
      written Fixtures that use JfcUnit to test through the GUI. They worked
      better than no tests, but worse than tests circumventing the GUI, if we had
      known a way to do that (the project makes heavy use of Borland DataExpress).

      There is no "capture", though.

      They are available at SF, currently only in CVS:

      Cheers, Ilja
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic